Sunday 14 August 2016

Europe Travel Wishlist

There are many different places that I would like to visit across Europe but there are only so many places that you can visit at a time. The top three places that I would like to visit are Milan, Paris and Prague. 

Milan, Italy

Milan is known to be a very fashionable city which appeals to me as I think it will be interesting to see what the different people are like there. I have seen pictures of the Duomo Cathedral which I think looks beautiful and is something that I would like to be able to see in person. Milan is a city that I feel that I would only need a day or two in. 



Paris, France

Paris is a city that I've wanted to visit for a long time. I want to go and be able to sit with a pastry and coffee whilst I watch the world go by for a bit before I go about seeing the city. There are so many different places that I want to visit in Paris such as Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral. I also want to experience the culture that Paris is able to offer.




Prague, Czech Republic

Prague comes across as a cheap city to visit which is appealing as well as the experiences that are on offer within the city. I like the idea of Prague being split into old town and Jewish quarter which I think will make any trip to the city interesting. From pictures that I've seen of Prague it looks to be a very picturesque city which I love about some cities as it can be nice to just look at the beautiful buildings that are surrounding you. 




LauraJane

All pictures have come from google search. 






No comments:

Post a Comment