Sunday 23 October 2016

What's in my Hand Luggage (Long Haul)

As you read this I shall be on my holiday in America which you will get to read all about when I come home. Keep an eye on my instgram as I will post a few photos on there when I have wifi. 




This bag is perfect for travelling as its a nice size and has got three parts. The front pocket is where I shall keep my passport and the front zip part is where I shall keep my magazine and iPad.





Inside my bag I try to keep it to the essentials that I need for my flight. I like to have a pair of fluffy socks as I seem to always get cold feet. I also like to have a magazine to read as well as my iPad for watching anything I want or to play any games in case I can't find any films to watch on the plane. 




I take a small clear toiletry bag containing:
Kate Spade Rollerball Perfume
Deodorant
Hand Sanitiser
Hand Cream
Moisturiser
Hand Wipes
Lip Balm
Mascara 
Eye Drops


LauraJane



No comments:

Post a Comment