Sunday 5 February 2017

5 Ways To Relax/ De-Stress


A lot of the time I find that it’s important to find time to be able to relax and give yourself some me time. So here are 5 ways that I find are suitable for wanting to relax.




  1. Relaxing Bath: A bath is my favourite way to have some relaxing and personal time as I find it to be the one time where nobody is going to come and bother you. Whilst in the bath its also good to light some candles around the bath whilst you have your favourite bath bomb or bubble bath in the bath as well as putting your favourite playlist on to listen to in the background.
  2. Read A Book: Taking some time to sit and read a book allows you to go to another world where there are no worries I think which is why I find it to be a perfect solution for some relaxing time. 
  3. Pamper Session: Every now and again I think it’s important to give yourself a mini pamper session which can involve face masks and painting nails. Another way for a pamper is a visit to your local hairdressers even if you only go for a little trim. 
  4. Bake A Cake: Baking is something that I love to do but it is something that not everyone will like to do. It’s always satisfying when you bake something and it is a success. 
  5. Netflix: Taking some time to sit and catch up on your favourite series on Netflix is a perfect way to sit and relax as you will find that you wont want to move anytime soon as you become engrossed in what is happening. 

If you have any alternative ways that you like to relax or de-stress leave them in the comments.


LauraJane


No comments:

Post a Comment