Sunday 29 January 2017

How To Be More Productive



I said I was going to blog more this year and we are hitting February this week so blogging more hasn't gone very well as this year I’ve only posted one blog. Lately I haven't been feeling very productive for different reasons  but I’ve managed to start feeling that bit more productive so hopefully there will start to be a few more blogs coming from me now. Here are some ideas as to how to be more productive. 

Music
Personally I find sticking on some music when I have a task that I wish to achieve helps me to become more focused on the task as it relaxes me. 

Clear Out
I love a good clear out of my clothes, shoes and beauty bits as they help to make my life feel less cluttered. I find it important to have a clear out every so often so that you are able to get rid of anything that is no longer wanted and it helps to create that space for something that you are more than likely to use or for something that you need. Having a clear out also helps to make you feel better as you can sometimes be helping others if you decide to donate your belongings to charity which is something that I do when having a clear out.

Targets
Setting a couple of targets for what I wish to do on a certain day helps me to feel like I’ve been more productive at the end of the day as I’m able to say that I’ve achieved what I wanted for the day. It’s important not to set too many targets as that can be putting too much pressure on yourself which can lead you to become stressed that you are not going to be able to get everything done.

Caffeine
I like to make sure that I don’t consume too much caffeine of a day as it can affect my sleep pattern. I get to a certain point of the day where I have to say that I can’t have that extra cup of coffee that I would love to have otherwise I will not sleep of a night. 

Manage Your Sleep Pattern
It’s important to make sure that you are getting enough sleep of a night otherwise during the day you will become tired which can result in a lack of productivity. It’s important to get at least seven hours sleep a night. I find it best not to sleep in past 8am otherwise I feel like I’ve  wasted the morning. 

Set A Goal For The Week/Month
Sometimes its best to set a goal that you would like to achieve for the week or month such as read a book or learn something new as this can help to feel more productive. 

Any other tips on how to be more productive feel free to send them in my direction.

LauraJane




No comments:

Post a Comment