Sunday 5 March 2017

Travelling Hand Luggage Only

At the time of this I am getting ready to fly off to Valencia, this is my first trip travelling with hand luggage only. I've never realised it could be so easy to travel hand luggage only but it is something that I would say is only suitable if you are doing a short trip. I am using a small purple case that I bought in Las Vegas a few years ago.


For anybody who is going to be travelling with hand luggage only I would recommend that you try and take as less clothes as possible so try and take items that will be suitable for more than one occasion so perhaps take a top that will last day and night. For shoes I would say to only take one pair as well as the ones you are wearing as they are something that can take up a fair bit of space in your luggage. When it comes to packing toiletries you need to make sure that you are taking toiletries that are travel size and that any liquids are under 100ml. If you are taking a hairdryer it's best to take a travel size one which you are able to buy from Boots.




LauraJane

No comments:

Post a Comment