Wednesday 4 January 2017

Looking ahead to 2017

Happy New Year! Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. 

I don't think I could be more glad for 2016 to be over for a lot of personal reasons, I'm hoping that 2017 is going to be a much better year. 

At the moment I have 3 trips booked and potentially planning another trip which are as followed:

Berlin: I'm going to Berlin for a few days with my friend in March.

Venice/ Greek Cruise: In May I'm spending a couple days in Venice before boarding an NCL ship to cruise around Greece visiting places such as Santorini and Mykonos.

Asian Cruise: In October for my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary we are doing an Asian Cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore visiting Bangkok and Vietnam onboard a Celebrity cruise ship. 

I'm hoping to visit my friend in Valencia at the beginning of March.   

Hopefully I will be able to go on a couple more short breaks depending on finances. 


LauraJane


No comments:

Post a Comment